Six tracks and a lift to the top
In addition to traditional mountain biking, Tahko offers excellent conditions for downhill biking. Tahko Ski Resort has six different, marked downhill biking tracks, of which two are red, two are blue and two are green. The lift takes visitors to the top four days a week in the summer season, and the total height difference is almost 200 metres.
The nearest parking areas are located next to the bottom and top stations of the lift, so you can take your equipment and accessories very close to the spot. The top station of the chairlift features Panorama Bar & Café, and Pehku Bar is located on the other side of the slope area, one kilometre away from the top station and easily accessible via a well-maintained dirt road that runs along the ridge.
Instructions for users of the downhill biking tracks
- You always ride at your own risk.
- The tracks have no daily maintenance.
- You should familiarise yourself with the tracks in advance.
- Please take into account the conditions as well as changes caused by wear and tear, riding at a speed that is safe for you.
- Also take into account other people moving in the area. Cyclists must always give way to other people!
- You must wear a helmet when riding on the tracks.